12.8.09

OH, HEY! HOW ABOUT A POST!

Hey Y'all out there in blogsville.
I know I have not written in a while. My advertisers have sent me e-mails telling me to post something. Which I find pretty laughable since I have not seen a cent from them yet.

But for those of you who haven't heard mother Marine Corps thinks her children arn't responcible enough to blog on company time without unless one is willing to jump through hoops to get a waiver, so your writing can be scrutinized by a bunch of people who don't know you prior to disapproval, and it better be work related and so on and so on.

Actually it was a good call on mother Corps part though. Productivity across the Marine Corps is probably way up (actually mine is, even though I usually blogged on lunch [or at least non-productive] time) and I am sure that was the main goal of this push since if people want to expose OPSEC they can do that just fine via e-mail or their home PC.

Any way... i was going to write something Buddhisty...

I am hungry, its late, I'm going for some samosa.

No comments:

Thanks for looking!