21.4.11

Test

Alright give me a test of the Dragon dictation software. Which means I probably will have to enunciate all my punctuation. It doesn't seem to process as fast as I talk . I was hoping it would work so that it would be more fast and accurate than typing what I'm using my phone. But I can see that it already says in the beginning. Alright give me a test of the Dragon dictation software. When I said I am testing the Dragon dictation software. Oh well I guess it is something that I will have to work with. Anyway had to wake up early for a formation this morning and that meant leaving the house much earlier than I prefer to. And I like to make paragraphs is a little easier oh well. I might be able to use this later for blog posts I'm not sure.


Typed out with my thumbs on my phone.

No comments:

Thanks for looking!