22.3.09

Health Report 98662

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good I thought.
Sat quietly, only a little coughing no trace of fever.

Than I read over the blog comments.
Thought I would pick up the flute and I had an end in mind.
I wanted to play "Kyorie" as a dedication of merit to one of the commenters.
That may seem like a silly thing to some but I think it is important.
As I write this I have not gotten past warming up.

To warm up I practice robuki or just blowing Ro.
A few breathes into it and my head was spinning.
I pressed and did more as I am want to do, something about training and conditioning and attacking through the objective.
This works really well sometimes when you are pushing for a breakthrough. In this case I just got more and more dizzy and am still spinning. And you know what? When I get my bearings back I think I am going to have another go at it.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Rest

Jordan said...

Got to be superdad today, so mom can be rested for the long week.

MyoChi said...

I hope you are feeling better now.

Jordan said...

MyoChi, Still a bit wobbly, I think another good night sleep and this thing will have run it course. Thank you for the well wishes.

Mike H said...

Take it easy and just do what your body wants you to do not what you want to do.

I guess if they send you home sick in the marines you really have to be sick.

Monty Python - Holy Grail - Black Knight "It's just a flesh wound" clip

Jordan said...

Hey mike, thanks for the concern. I am back at work today, just a flesh wound, really!

Thanks for looking!